1.This project installing 1/2 in drywall throughout the new construction area.
2. After installing the drywall for the new construction area, then we will apply mesh tape to the butt joints and vertical joints of drywall.
3. Apply paper tape to all inside corners of drywall.
4. Apply 90min SheetRock compound to all drywall joints, This is a drywall compound that needs to be mixed.
5. Apply two coats of 90 min drywall compound and sand drywall compound between coats.
6. The finished drywall compound will be a premixed compound in a five-gallon bucket from SheetRock Corp that makes the drywall.